This tutorial is about how to run Google Chrome in Kodi. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to run Google Chrome in Kodi. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to run Google Chrome in Kodi
When we use Kodi here and there we really want to browse specific content on the pages of the website. However, it is generally not beneficial for us to close the Kodi app and open a program app on our device. Browsing the web from Kodi doesn’t have to be so confusing if luckily you adopt the right internet browser add-ons on Kodi.
Since Kodi is just a media player app rather than an operating system, you cannot put an internet browser app in Kodi like you can manage your Windows PC or Fire Stick. To review the pages of the Kodi site, dedicated people have done a great job and created two handy add-ons: Web Viewer and Chrome Launcher, which are apparently the main ones accessible from 2021.
In the two attached tutorial exercises, I will gradually show you the best way to install these two internet browser plugins, which will work in 2021.
How to start Chrome on Kodi
For the steps for using internet on Kodi, follow the instructions below:
- First of all, you need to allow unknown sources to download and configure the “SuperRepo” program.
- After that launch the Kodi app.
- Tap the “Settings & System” option.
- Now activate “Plugins and activate unknown sources”.
- After that add Chrome Launcher and the repository plugin.
- Now you need to tap on “Settings” once more and then choose “Add Source” option.
- Choose the option “
- Then type “srp.nu” into your web browser‘s search bar.
- Now give the repository a specific name.
- Then press the “OK” button.
- Then go to the Start icon.
- Then you have to touch the option “Add-ons”.
- Now choose the option that says “Install from Zip File” located towards the right side of your screen.
- Then find the font you added.
- Now you need to choose the recent updated edition of SuperRepo for the existing software version associated with your Kodi.
- Then install it.
- Then find the Plugins menu again and choose the option “Install from repository”.
- Then you have to choose the option “SuperRepo” to make the list of applications visible.
- Now you need to choose the option that says âProgram Repositoryâ to download to your Kodi.
- Navigate to the plugins once more and click on the “Download” tab there.
- Now you need to choose the âProgramsâ option and then locate the âChrome Launcherâ.
- After that, you need to tap on it and then download it.
Browse multiple websites
- You should select the “Chrome” option from the available list in case you want to open and launch the Chrome Launcher.
- Here you can see a lot of options like Vimeo and YouTube.
- You can browse any other website by entering the particular URL in the search box, for example, type “Netflix.com” for Netflix.
- You can add more websites by tapping on the âAdd websitesâ option.
Set up your private website launcher
Here’s how to create and manage your website launcher.
- First, tap on the âAdd Websiteâ option located in the Chrome launcher screen.
- Next, you need to enter the particular keywords associated with a specific website into the search bar.
- After that, press the “OK” button.
- You must leave your settings on the page as is and touch the “Accept” tab here.
- Now choose the newly created launcher. You can also start it from the home page of the website of your choice.
Final words: how to run Google Chrome in Kodi
hope you will understand this item How to run Google Chrome in Kodi, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.