This tutorial is about how to move Google Chrome tabs between iPhone, iPad and Mac. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Move Google Chrome Tabs Between iPhone, iPad, and Mac. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to move Google Chrome tabs between iPhone, iPad and Mac
As you already know, you can make Chrome the default web browser on your iOS device and use it as a single browser for all your Apple devices. And if you don’t know, just like Safari, users can also transfer open tabs between their iOS devices whenever they want, and we can break down the process below. You can make Chrome the default web browser on your iPhone and iPad and use it as the single browser for all your Apple devices. Just like Safari, you can transfer open tabs between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Chrome is a free Internet browser officially launched by Google on December 11, 2008.
Its features include synchronization with Google services and accounts, tabbed browsing, automatic translation and spell checking of web pages. It also has a built-in address bar/search bar called Omnibox. Chrome Browser is only pre-installed and ready to use on Chromebooks. If you are using Microsoft Windows or an Apple computer, please read: How to Install or Uninstall Google Chrome Browser. Once Chrome is installed, you can open it like any other program on your computer.
How can I transfer Chrome tabs between iPhone, iPad and Mac?
As long as you’re signed in to a Google Account in the Chrome browser for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac, transferring between tabs is very seamless across all your devices. Make sure that the “Synchronize” function is also activated.
- In Chrome for Mac, tap the “Profile” button and make sure it says “Sync is on.”
- On your iPhone or iPad, click “Menu” and select “Settings.”
- Right there, under “Sync and Google Services”, make sure it says “Sync is on”.
- This will instantly reveal all open tabs and devices on your Google account. The instructions for transferring tabs between your iPhone, iPad, and Mac vary depending on your device.
How can I transfer tabs from Chrome on Mac to my iPhone and iPad?
This one is quite simple. Just do this:
- Navigate to the page you want to send, then tap the URL bar. Here, choose “Transfer”. From the drop-down menu, select one of your devices.
- The tab will be transferred to the device. Now launch the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
- You will see a banner indicating that you have received a tab from another device. He will only stay here for a few seconds, when he is gone he cannot be retrieved. Here, click “Open” to access the tab.
How do I transfer a tab from an iPhone or iPad to a Mac (or another iPhone or iPad)?
It’s a longer process, but we’ll break it down. See the instructions to follow below:
- Go to the site you want to transfer to another phone and click “Share” in the URL bar.
- Here, select “Send to your devices”.
- Available devices will be visible. Select your device, scroll down and click “Send to your device”.
- If the tab was sent to your Mac, you’ll see a notification about it. Tap the notification to open the site in a new tab.
- If the tab was sent to your iPad, “Tab Received” would be visible in the Chrome app. Click “Open” to access the site on a new page.
Final words: How to move Google Chrome tabs between iPhone, iPad and Mac
Hope you understand this article How to Move Google Chrome Tabs Between iPhone, iPad, and Mac, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.