This tutorial is about how to install Google Chrome browser on Firestick. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install Google Chrome Browser on Firestick. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Google Chrome Browser on Firestick
Amazon’s Fire TV platform is ideal for developers to create new streaming-focused apps, as it is currently one of the most popular streaming platforms. In addition to standalone live TV apps and on-demand streaming services, users can also install various utilities from the Amazon Appstore, such as network scanners, file managers, VPN clients, media players, downloaders, etc. Another thing to keep in mind is a web browser on Fire TV devices, as some streaming services are not yet supported by the respective platform.
With a popular web browser, users can open the web version of the streaming service and enjoy streaming content regardless of incompatibility. Chrome browser is the most popular browser among users all over the world. You can also see that all users around the world trust the Chrome browser. And because Google Inc. designed the Chrome browser, it will have all the security features. Google Chrome is one of the oldest browsers on the internet.
Chrome is more of a search engine than a browser, so you can get personalized results for your search query. If you use another browser, it will search using the Google search engine. However, when using Chrome, your default search engine is Google. This will give you search results tailored to you in a wide range. Follow the steps below to install Google Chrome browser on your Firestick.
How to Install Google Chrome Browser on Firestick
- First of all, go ahead and download Chrome APK for Fire TV Stick from here. Make sure to open the latest version and download the APK variant with these settings: “arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a”, “Android 7.0+” and “nodpi”. This will allow you to download the latest version of Chrome for your Fire TV.
- If the above step doesn’t make sense to you, you can simply download the Chrome APK.
- Now you need to follow our guide on how to sideload Android apps on Fire TV Stick to complete the sideloading process. To explain briefly, you need to transfer APK to your Fire TV using “Send Files to TV” app and then install it via “Total Commander” app. Just follow the first method in the linked guide and you’ll be good to go.
- Once you’ve transferred the APK, open Total Commander on your Fire TV and navigate to the “Download” folder. Here you will find the Chrome APK.
- Click on it and select “Install”.
- On the next page, you will need to allow Total Commander to “Install unknown applications”.
- After that, click “Install” again.
- Finally, open it and lo and behold, Chrome is running smoothly on Fire TV Stick. Despite lacking Google Play Services and other components, Chrome works quite well on Fire TV. That said, keep in mind that, like Chrome on Android TV, it doesn’t work well with a remote, so you’ll need to connect a mouse for easy navigation.
Final Words: How to Install Google Chrome Browser on Firestick
Hope you understand this article How to Install Google Chrome Browser on Firestick, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.