This tutorial covers how to increase download speed on Google Chrome. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to increase download speed on Google Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to increase download speed on Google Chrome
Google Chrome is probably the most popular browser for Windows users. However, it cannot be denied that it is not the fastest browser in the world. It has some issues with RAM management and download speed. If you’re having trouble with RAM, try optimizing Chrome to run faster; If you are having trouble with slow download speed, keep reading this article. Chrome is one of the fastest and most widely used browsers on the market. However, there can be hidden bugs and issues that are slowing you down. After reading this article, you will be able to determine whether it is the Internet or your browser that is slowing your downloads.
First of all, you need to make sure that a slow internet connection is not the cause of your slow download speed. Downloading the same files using a different browser or a different system connected to the same internet connection will confirm this. If the download speed is normal on other laptops or other browsers on the same laptop, the problem may be with your Chrome browser. If so, please follow the steps below to resolve Chrome slow download speed issue.
How to increase internet / download speed in Google Chrome
Enable parallel download indicator
- Open the Google Chrome window on your computer.
- In the Google Chrome window, type “chrome: // flags” in the address bar, then press Enter. The Experiences window will open.
- Now click on the search box and type in “parallel download”.
- Now next to the parallel download flag click on the drop down menu.
- Then select “On”.
- As soon as you have “activated” the flag on your computer, you will see a message to restart your launcher.
- Simply click on âRelaunchâ.
Adjust Windows Security
- Search for Windows Security in the Windows 10 search box and click on the search result to open Windows Security.
- Now click on Apps and Browser Control
- Now uncheck Check apps and files.
Adjust advanced Chrome settings as instructed
- Just go to chrome: // settings / in your Chrome browser directly.
- Then scroll down and click on advanced.
- Now try to submit a Do Not Track request with your browsing traffic. Believe me, this will increase your download speed and there is nothing wrong with it.
Disable Google Chrome background execution
- Open the Google Chrome window.
- In the Google Chrome window, on the right side, click on “three dots” and then click on “Settings”.
- Now scroll down to Chrome settings and click on “Advanced”.
- Under System, change “Continue to run background apps when Google Chrome is closed” to “Off.”
- Similarly, also change “Use hardware acceleration” to “Disabled”.
- Now click on “Relaunch” to restart Google Chrome.
Now change the network settings
- Press Windows key + r at the same time to open runtime.
- type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
- Now click on the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Make sure the Automatically detect settings option is checked.
Final words: how to increase download speed on Google Chrome
hope you will understand this item How to increase download speed on Google Chrome, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.