This tutorial covers How to fix “Google Chrome is running slowly on iPhone 10” issue. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fix “Google Chrome is running slowly on iPhone 10” issue. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to fix “Google Chrome is running slowly on iPhone 10” issue
If you are using iPhone 10, you might have noticed that your Google plus Google Chrome is currently not working or is running very slowly when using it to search for something on the internet. This can be a problem when looking for answers for a business or job you work for. These inconveniences can also occur when you are on apps like Instagram, Twitter, Fb, Snapchat, WhatsApp or YouTube. There are probably many reasons why these apps run slowly or pages do not load on your iPhone 10. Now we have noted some of the common causes of these issues appearing on your Apple iPhone 10.
Google Chrome has gained popularity due to its user-friendly interface and many features. Whether it is laptops, desktops, Android or iOS devices, Google Chrome is increasingly used by almost all internet users on these devices. However, there are times when you wonder why Google Chrome is so slow and you get frustrated. While these issues can be caused by a number of factors, there are some simple troubleshooting techniques you can follow to resolve the issue in no time. Read on to explore them and understand why such issues arise in the first place.
Clear cache in Google Chrome
- When opening the Google Chrome app, select the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to access more options.
- Scroll down the list that appears and select Settings.
- Touch the Privacy section in the next menu.
- Here you need to select “Clear browsing data” to open the last menu.
- You will be presented with a time interval at the top of the menu. Here you have to touch options like “anywhere” to “Last minute” to “All the time”.
- When clearing the cache, be sure to select Cookies, Site data, and Cached images and files. Now tap on the ‘Clear browsing data’ option at the bottom of the screen.
Clear cache in Safari:
- Visit the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select Safari from the list of applications provided.
- Choose “Clear History and Website Data” while scrolling through this section.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen where you will need to confirm your selection.
Clear cache in Firefox
- Click on the hamburger menu present in the lower right corner of your screen to access more options.
- Among the options presented, select “Confidentiality” in the following menu.
- Tap the Settings option at the bottom of this menu.
- Touch the Data Management option. Here you can select “Website data” to clear data of individual sites, or select “Clear private data” present at the bottom of the screen to clear data from all selected fields.
Final words: How to fix “Google Chrome is running slowly on iPhone 10” issue
hope you will understand this item How to fix “Google Chrome is running slowly on iPhone 10” issue, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.