This tutorial covers how to clear cache on Google Chrome. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Clear Cache on Google Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to clear cache on Google Chrome
Browser history, a list of all the pages you’ve visited online and how long they’ve been there, is a standard in modern computing. And that can cause problems; It’s practically a clichÃ©. Think about the romantic “comedy” in which a guy (he’s always a guy) gets into trouble after checking his girlfriend’s browser history. Suppose you are not a criminal and just want some digital privacy. What can you do to keep your previous trips hidden? remove them. Regularly. Or maybe the smartest move of all: make sure it’s never stored. This can make your internet trip a little less convenient, but that comes at the cost of security. Here’s how to delete your history.
For most of us, sharing a PC is normal (unfortunately setting up multiple user accounts is not) and handing someone a smartphone is not uncommon. It doesn’t matter if you encrypt your emails using Tor and a VPN while browsing to stay anonymous, or if you wear a fake mustache on your desk – if someone has access to your device, they can see where he has been.
A browser will keep your history indefinitely in case you need to return to a forgotten corner of the Internet that you have visited before. The reality is that other important people, friends, colleagues, teachers, and even executives can use it against you. It doesn’t matter if you never stop to view the content of the site. These days, just visiting can be an incentive enough to provoke resentment, blackmail, or whatever you fear most in retaliation.
Hopefully it will be for 99% of us. But keep in mind that in 2016, a Canadian court worker was charged with destroying evidence after deleting browser history from his personal laptop. (In the end, he won). In the United States, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act is aimed at preventing companies from suppressing evidence, yet it has applied to at least one person. WARNING: The person in question has also done a lot of other nonsense.
How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome
You can clear your cache in Google Chrome on desktops and mobile devices in just a few steps.
On the desk:
- Open Google Chrome. Click the plus icon (which looks like three dots) at the top right of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click More Tools, and then click Clear Browsing Data.
- From the context menu, choose a time range. The options range from last minute to all time.
- Make sure the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are checked.
- Click Clear Data.
On the mobile:
- Open the Google Chrome app for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Tap the Plus icon (which looks like three dots) at the top right of the screen for Android devices and at the bottom right of the screen for Apple devices.
- Tap History, then tap Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time interval. The options range from last minute to all time.
- Make sure the Cookies and site data and Cached images and files boxes are checked.
- Tap Clear data on Android devices or Clear browsing data on Apple devices.
Final words: How to clear cache on Google Chrome
hope you will understand this item How to Clear Cache on Google Chrome, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.