This tutorial is about how to block a website in Mozilla Firefox browser. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox Browser. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to block a website in Mozilla Firefox browser
Sometimes while browsing the internet with browsers like Mozilla Firefox or Chrome, you suffer from the problem of pop-ups, notifications and unwanted websites that you don’t want to access. Also, you want to restrict all websites allowed to be accessed in your browser to prevent children from accessing them. Users should block a website if they receive inappropriate content relative to the amount of data or harmful data. These sites are spread over work periods and also consume disk space. Also, you need to block a website if you want to restrict children’s access to certain websites, such as Facebook and YouTube.
Therefore, you can block a website. The Mozilla Firefox browser offers advanced website blocking tools that restrict user access to this website in Firefox. Here are the steps to block a website in Mozilla Firefox using the Block Site add-on: You can configure Safari in OS X Yosemite to allow pop-ups, which can be useful if a website you visit uses pop-ups. popups to display content or ads that you want to see to help the website generate more revenue.
- Click on the Start menu.
- Click the Control Panel icon.
- Click Set up Family Safety for any user.
- Click on the user account for parental controls.
- Click the Enable radio button, apply current settings under Family Safety.
- Click Web Filtering.
- Click the I can only use websites I allow radio button, then click Set web filtering level.
- Choose a restriction level that suits your needs, allowing only specific sites that you specify, or allowing only particular types of sites.
- Then click Allow or Block Websites to further customize allowed websites.
- Enter the address of a specific website to allow or block, then click the Allow or Block buttons.
- Continue until you have addressed all specific websites to allow or block.
Final Words: How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox Browser
I hope you understand this article How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox Browser, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.